TENSHO is an African company which understands the requirements and challenges of training individuals in a diverse and multicultural environment.
4 Day Combat Bush Survival Course
Tensho, has over the years, developed some of the most advanced training programs found on the African continent. Our reputation has allowed us to employ the worlds’ most sought-after Special Forces, special police and commercial close protection instructors, who bring cutting edge training technologies and methods to Tensho’s training programs.
Tensho's 4 day bush survival combat course encompasses firearms training, combat movements, bush survival techniques, combat movements. This course has been developed for various groups of individuals such as students, farmers, individuals entering into game ranging and anti-poaching or anyone who has a passion for security and the bush.
- Basic First aid, snake, insect, scorpion bites.
- Psychology of survival
- Firearms training - day and night shooting
- Tactical rural movements and patrols
- Day and Night Navigation
- Camouflage and concealment
- Animal and human tracking techniques
- Identification of food sources and water resources
- Approaching the big 5 in their natural habitat
The 4 day Combat Survival Course is held at Tensho’s training farm in Rustenburg. The students can expect the following life support during the 4 day course.
- Comfortable accommodation (2 students Sharing)
- Course equipment, ammunition & weapons are provided
- Housekeeping (washing and Ironing is done for the student)
- Transfers from OR Tambo airport to training facility
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner and beverages throughout the day
The course shall commence on a Thursday at 3pm and conclude on Sunday at 3pm.
Note: The student can apply for finance for this course through any of the major SA Banks.
It has been the student's experience that Capitec is more user friendly.